PureLogic would like to invite you to our HPE technical workshop – Redefining Compute at the Edge. This is the first of a five-part mini-series.
Join us for an opportunity to learn about HPE’s Edgeline Converged Edge System on Wednesday, September 18, 2019. In this hands-on, interactive workshop, you’ll see how Edgeline can improve business efficiency and converge Operational Technology (OT) systems at the edge (vehicles, planes, facilities and infrastructure).
Date: September 18, 2019
Location: Divino Wine Studio, 225 Preston St
Time: 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
In this technical workshop, you will:
- Uncover the benefits of keeping data at the edge rather than sending it back and forth between the edge and cloud/data centre
- Receive a business and technical overview of HPE Edgeline Converged Edge Systems
- Demo EIM/iSM
- View the single-pane-of-glass monitoring and management of multiple Edgeline systems
- 11:00am – Introductions
- 11:10am – HPE Product Line Review, Challenges Today
- 11:30am – Deep dive into Egdeline, Case Studies & Implementation
- 12:30pm – Lunch
- 1:15pm – Explore the ins & outs of the technology
- 2:00pm – Demo
HPE Edgeline Converged Edge Systems gives you the ability to rapidly analyze data and then take action. The ruggedized system enables you to optimize operations, redefine employee experiences, improve customer satisfaction and create differentiated business models.
Space is limited, please register today.
Please free to forward this invitation to colleagues who might be interested in this event. The workshop is accompanied by a complimentary lunch.