Today’s military needs lightweight, compact, mission-critical communications systems that support the transition from a platform-centric force to a network-centric force. PacStar designs and manufactures secure, advanced communications technologies in rugged, small form factor, easy-to-use solutions which are ideal for mobile military communications, civilian disaster preparedness and response, and remote commercial operations. PureLogic IT is a long-time partner and distributor of PacStar’s turnkey solutions.
Small Form Factor Tactical & Deployable Communications Modules
PacStar 400-Series small form factor modular communications systems are designed to maximize capabilities and configuration flexibility, with the smallest SWaP possible. Including routing, switching, advanced network services, and more, these modules can work standalone or together in lightweight packaging solutions designed with a wide variety of power options. PacStar 400-Series is optionally managed by IQ-Core® Software to simplify setup and operation.
- Networking computing and communications technologies from leading providers
- Snap-together design enables quick expansion with other PacStar 400-Series products and quick reconfiguration of modules and chassis
- Extensively tested to MIL-STD 810/461 by independent labs. Reports available on request. For more information, see: pacstar. com/testing/
- Integrated power supplies that run on tactical radio batteries, wide range DC input and worldwide AC input
- Continuous runtime with hot swappable batteries
- Regulated 12 V DC output supports powering KG-250X/XS or other accessories
- Best in class SWaP, typical module weight 2.5lbs. 5.3” x 7.1” x 1.6”
PacStar 451 Small Server Module
Designed for in-theater computing, executive communications, vehicle-mount, early entry or forward operating base or remote deployments for military, Homeland Security, first responders, and commercial/enterprise users. More Information.
PacStar 453 NVIDIA GPU Enhanced Server
Designed for tactical, expeditionary vehicle-mount, forward operating base, and early-entry deployments for military, Homeland Security, first responders, and commercial/enterprise users, PacStar 453 is ideal for applications that need high performance computation in remote or distributed locations. More Information.
PacStar 454 NVIDIA GPU Enhanced Server Module
Designed for tactical, expeditionary vehicle-mount, forward operating base, and early-entry deployments. The PacStar 454 is the optimal platform for tactical and distributed deployment of video and AI applications. One of the key features is its wide variety of supported software options including technologies from Aruba Networks, Cisco, Digital Barriers, Kinetica, VMware, and more. More Information.
PacStar 455 Tactical Hyper-Convergence Module
The 455 Tactical Hyper-Convergence Module provides a high-performance cloud, virtualization and storage platform for forward deploying applications or providing network-attached storage in a compact, quick setup, and rugged form factor. Ideal platform for a wide variety of edge use cases in forward deployed settings. More Information.